Recipe of the Day: Thai Basil Hummus Recipe !!!
- 2 (15oz) cans garbano beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp roasted peanut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt/pepper to taste
- Combine beans, oil, peanut butter, lime juice and zest, and garlic. (*I use the potato masher to keep a great texture, but feel free to use a food processor*)
- Stir in basil, pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Allow to chill for an hour or so, then serve and enjoy!
Source: 28 Cooks